• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

How 9/11 Was REALLY Done

No, just get Dr Adequate to narrate it... I assure you that he sounds better than anyone else you might envision in the role.

His British accent and his wry way with language make him an incredibly moving orator as well as a gifted bard.

Really.

Dating back to when Dr. A had the Harry Potter professor as his avatar, I always hear Alan Rickman's voice in my head when I read Dr. A's posts. Is his real voice comparable to that?


ETA: Professor Snape
 
Last edited:
I don't know how Rickman sounds... I thought Dr A would look like Rickman because of his avatar--all dark and brooding, but he looks rather angelic.
 
Last edited:
Dating back to when Dr. A had the Harry Potter professor as his avatar, I always hear Alan Rickman's voice in my head when I read Dr. A's posts. Is his real voice comparable to that?


ETA: Professor Snape

+1, thought the same, haha.. :)
 
Very impressive! You should have left the Benjamin Franklin quote out though, as it's kind of proved a lie by things like the White Sands project.

Ragnarok... if the "White Sands Project" was successfully kept secret, then how do you know about it?
 
Let me add:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
I'm a no-planer,
so STOP FOLLOWING ME MR. PANGUIN!!! AHHHH ahhhhh ahhHHHhahHA!!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom