EHocking
Penultimate Amazing
Yes, I read that as I was unaware of the subject before this thread.
I still go with: wolf, hysteria
Yes, I read that as I was unaware of the subject before this thread.
The man-eaters of Tsavo were mane-less males...Just for the sake of discussion assuming there is any wild animal needed to account for the killings, you seem to have made a slight mistake in assuming all lions have big bushy manes, female lions don't and they are the hunters. And I am almost certain that most of the folk there would have had no idea what a lion looked like regardless of it having a manky, tangled, wet mane or not.
Minor Cthulhu spawn?Marginally related there is the pictish beast.
![]()
Pictish Beast - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org
The Picts it seems carved various animals all over Scotland, most are pretty easy to figure out what they are but this one which is the most common, nobody quite knows what it is meant to be.
Funny because that is more or less the story of a kelpie, sort of sea horse that shapeshifts into a hottie when she comes on land.The "morning after" appearance of that hottie you picked up while drunk?
Personally, I think the bottlenose dolphin makes the most sense.
Marginally related there is the pictish beast.
![]()
Pictish Beast - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org
The Picts it seems carved various animals all over Scotland, most are pretty easy to figure out what they are but this one which is the most common, nobody quite knows what it is meant to be.
That's what Darat saidMinor Cthulhu spawn?
Eh? That's the undomesticated bagpipes.