No, they're relying on a long, agonizing, expensive fail.
The obvious sincerity of your concern is truly touching.I can't say I understand, but it apparently fills some emotional need for Travis.
The obvious sincerity of your concern is truly touching.
Primum non nocere.Have you done anything to help Travis? Do you even know of anything we can do to help him? Because I don't.
Primum non nocere.
Have you done anything to help Travis? Do you even know of anything we can do to help him? Because I don't.
How's Spain doing these days? With all that HSR, I bet they created eleventy million jobs and have more tax revenue than they know what to do with!Maybe not but California is almost identical to many places with successful HSR systems.
- | Spain | California
surface area | 505,645 sq km | 423,970 sq km
population | 42 million | 36 million
People per square km | 89.6 | 88.1
An old tree grows on a cold rock in winter. Nowhere is there any warmth.The rain falls where it wants to the wind blows where it will and there is nothing any of us can do about that.
An old tree grows on a cold rock in winter. Nowhere is there any warmth.
Winter is coming.