You know, I smile when our "moderators" permit trollish behaviour and abuse, then single me out with a penalty for answering back. It's no way to moderate a physics discussion. Instead since it's me giving the scientific evidence and the the well-supported explanation, it hands me the moral high ground and brings JREF into disrepute.
OK, we're going to have new rules in this discussion hereon. Anybody who is abusive to me goes on my ignore list. If we get to the point where there's nobody left, the discussion is over.
You are the soul of politeness.
''Wise up Tubby. When a church needs a miracle, a church gets a miracle.
I wouldn't want to provide anything other than a careful explanation, supported by robust evidence and papers, that people can actually understand.
I wouldn't want to provide anything other than a careful explanation, supported by robust evidence and papers, that people can actually understand.
Any objections? Speak now or forever hold your peace.
You bumped this thread, and now you can't take the heat, so go sling your hook. The big boys are talking physics.
I've given a coherent explanation, and you can't counter it. All you've ended up saying is that's what I was taught like some Sunday-school kid.
t might be an idea if you examined your adherence to what you were taught and your textbook bible and started thinking for yourself.
I give evidence galore and logic that even a child could understand,
And blow me Sherlock, that photon doesn't exist any more.
his is a forum for skeptics, for rational thinkers, not for suckers who lap up publicity releases and treat it like gospel.
And yet he's revered like a gospel saint by people like you who have never read the original Einstein and don't understand the first thing about physics. Ye Gods.
How many circular arguments do I have to point out to you before you start thinking for yourself?''
Ring any bells?