• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Here's a fun read

icerat

Philosopher
Joined
Apr 22, 2008
Messages
6,464
Location
Kyiv, Ukraine
I was going to put this under "Literature", since I enjoy a good science fiction story, but since it's showing up under "Google Spotlight" and the Ickebots are all over this is probably best here. :D

Apparently aliens from Delta Pavonis have been visiting us for a hundred years!

Human-looking ETs secretly in U.S.?

Nice choice of star system. The SETI institute apparently rank it "most likely" in the neighbourhood, it's a couple of billion years older then the sun, leaving more time for a more advanced alien race to develop, and has a nice habital zone where the author has placed a planet (fourth one out apparently)
 
Last edited:
Jeez, can't these Guy's ever come up with something new?



I Am He
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom