• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Heard any good rape jokes lately?

Let's look at the your remark again:



My mistake. I apologize for knowing what the words "literally" and "could" mean.

Your mistake was in taking literally an obviously impossibility - and then complaining about me taking something you said too literally, even though your comment was both possible and consistent with your previous comments. In other words, you were being hypocritical. The irony was in you describing my comments as ironic.

I recommend you and the lady referenced in the OP avoid paying for comedy. The concept seems to be beyond you both. Not a criticism - I don't pay to see abstract art.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom