• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Has Mr. Phelps finally flipped?

Does anyone take these folks seriously, anymore?
Obviously, not with those present here, but I'm thinking of the general public.
With the amount of publicity they have generated over the recent years, I would expect it to be more like:
"Oh, it's the Phelps' clan. They are a bunch of nutters".

V.
 
One thing I noticed about the younger generation of Phelps: good looking women.

That surprised me somewhat.

Still, I didn't join. My heart just wouldn't be in it.
 
Does anyone take these folks seriously, anymore?
Obviously, not with those present here, but I'm thinking of the general public.
With the amount of publicity they have generated over the recent years, I would expect it to be more like:
"Oh, it's the Phelps' clan. They are a bunch of nutters".

V.

At the event in question, they were pretty much ignored... I didn't notice anyone responding to them at all. They were there for a while before the concert started, but were gone at the intermission (when I went out for a smoke).

So yeah, I don't think too many people take them seriously.
 
Last edited:
At the event in question, they were pretty much ignored... I didn't notice anyone responding to them at all. They were there for a while before the concert started, but were gone at the intermission (when I went out for a smoke).

So yeah, I don't think too many people take them seriously.

I guess they are a little harder to ignore when you're bringing your child to his final resting place.
 
One thing I noticed about the younger generation of Phelps: good looking women.

That surprised me somewhat.

Still, I didn't join. My heart just wouldn't be in it.

Yep, there are a few hotties in there.

Which is sad really - they should be out on dates, instead of holed up in their compound.
 
At the event in question, they were pretty much ignored... I didn't notice anyone responding to them at all. They were there for a while before the concert started, but were gone at the intermission (when I went out for a smoke).

So yeah, I don't think too many people take them seriously.

I was in Topeka for about 9 months doing work for the State of Kansas. One thing I noticed is that the people of Topeka pretty much ignore them. Others should follow their lead.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom