• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

happy spiders

Blatant anthropomorphism aside...

You see, they say that it's smiling. I say that they're looking at it upside down:
happyface1388940f.jpg


It's not a happy spider at all! It's an angry spider! Get it! Squash it! Aauugh!
 
I like spiders. A lot. My wife insists on removing them from the house, so I pick them up gently and put them outside.

Of course there are spiders I would not touch, but that's because they can actually hurt me. There are very few such.

And yes, spider in OP made me smile!
 
You see, they say that it's smiling. I say that they're looking at it upside down:
[qimg]http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1145/happyface1388940f.jpg[/qimg]

It's not a happy spider at all! It's an angry spider! Get it! Squash it! Aauugh!

Actually when you turn it that way it kind of looks like your avatar. :P
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom