• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Greg Lake dead at 69

Wyld Bird Seed typically tip the hat to someone recently departed by playing one of their numbers in our next gig. Unfortunately in this case I think we would need to exhibit a level of musicianship far beyond what we're capable of to do Greg Lake justice :(
 
Wyld Bird Seed typically tip the hat to someone recently departed by playing one of their numbers in our next gig. Unfortunately in this case I think we would need to exhibit a level of musicianship far beyond what we're capable of to do Greg Lake justice :(


:D :thumbsup:

'Tis the season to learn "I Believe in Father Christmas". :p


- Even Ian managed a passable accompaniment on flute in a vid I watchd yesterday... a performance ten years ago in some UK church, with choir.

eta: Found it... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6-PAKOt7sM
 
Last edited:
:D :thumbsup:

'Tis the season to learn "I Believe in Father Christmas". :p


- Even Ian managed a passable accompaniment on flute in a vid I watchd yesterday... a performance ten years ago in some UK church, with choir.

eta: Found it... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6-PAKOt7sM

How lovely - My first ever album (cassette) was "Emerson, Lake and Palmer" - happy memories playing it on a mono cassette player on a beach in Spain.
 
So sad,


Brain Salad Surgery was a staple at my house when my friends would come over to shoot pool after school.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom