• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Green Comet 2023, seen or unseen?

Sherkeu

Illuminator
Joined
Jan 22, 2011
Messages
3,662
Location
Disneyland
I wanted to go see it this week, then tonight, but a winter storm, root canal, and light pollution precluded my planned viewing.
(Sadly, it is about a 2 hour drive to somewhere I can see the night sky- and iffy even then.)

I'd rather hear some posters share if they have seen Mr. Green Comet himself flying by!!
Pics if you had the tech to do it. :thumbsup::D

*eta -Feb 2 was supposed to be the closest proximity to Earth and best to view. But likely need good binoculars, at least.

Next viewing: in 50,000 years.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom