You don't know what kind of a scientist I am. I've told you only a little bit about that. But we do know that Bhagchandra was neither a botanist nor a pyschologist, yet he himself published many claims on the subject.
Many time, many interpreters, not actual research people, also write the articles of their research..
No. Now that I've touched a nerve I'm going to keep poking at it until I can finally squeeze some honesty out you. Frankly I've had it with your arrogant posturing. You are quite eager to excoriate your critics for allegedly speaking out of turn when you merely suspect they don't have the required expertise. But you are entirely reluctant to dismiss your guru when he admittedly speaks out of turn, admittedly not having the appropriate expertise. Your standards are so far askew it's comical.
Mines are just reactions to your and your's types actions. What to do when Newton had justified it(however I am also bit odd in that , logically).