I wrote you a fairly lengthy essay on the subject this morning. It briefly surveyed the history of humankind's symbiosis with other species. You obviously didn't read it because you're still taking the one-sided approach that any relationship with animals in which the human is not entirely deferential to the animal is somehow exploitative. So much for your claim to want to understand both sides. As I said before, you're clearly here to moralistically evangelize, only you did no more homework that crib from PETA. You obviously have no idea the pariah that PETA is among actual animal lovers. What will it take for you to critically examine your belief?
When we discuss anything from natural POV, everything should relate to it, when we discuss from social POV, everything should relate to it. When we discuss with equanimity, every side should relate to it. When we discuss for rationality and selfish intrests, everything....,. So on.
..How will you take, all introductions, breeding, feeding, nursing, loving..killíng etc.? I
Last edited: