How can you claim it? Is it your religion or option? It will become same, as I overclaimed previously. Moreover, I had just quoted for logical discussions, neither claimed nor preached.
Say for Proof of Immorality math sake if I present following logic for sake of discussion, it will not be a claim or proof:
In many calculations 1 and zero are immortal eg 1X1=1 n 0 X 1= 0..so on. Where 1 is self body, 2nd 1 is clone or tissue cultured or veg. Propagated plant, and O is so thought as soul, how it will be illogícal?
Another; If I say soul is last movement emitted energy from live in day, ghost being of dead body died ín dark. To any photo, many if express angel like image, devil like, god like or ghost like, these are true expressions of anyone depending on prevailing conditions. How these will be illogical? Tell me.
Moreover as I had indicated few time, manipulatice, misguided or forced preaching is like violence/sin on jainism like many opt on farming. Many natural unique basis exist in it like, noñ supernaturality or paranormal miracles involvement in creation and maintainance of universe. It just go on by natural principles. Ref previous quote. Hence I base it for its logical, natural and somewhat scientific unique featúres not otherwise.