• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Gratitude, Compulsion, Idiocy or Nobility?

My goodness, I've been a Kumarjain all my life and didn't know it.

OF COURSE I MINIMIZE VIOLENCE. VOILENCE TOO. I've always shot my meat with one round: BLAM! and down that deer, rabbit, elk, moose, or whatever went!

Bet you never did that, Kumar guru.

Yes you are right. I never did it.;) I do not know, if a lion kill a deer by its own power but bit slowly is more violence that what you kill by one shot using gun power?
 
Ok, whether society has e has made us senior to monopolize and do violence on lower beings?
That we are the most advanced life form has nothing to do with society. Stop groping around for ways in which you can try to hide the fact that you're just shilling for Jainism.
 
That we are the most advanced life form has nothing to do with society. Stop groping around for ways in which you can try to hide the fact that you're just shilling for Jainism.

Ok then repeating :
Whether nature has made us senior to monopolize and do violence on lower beings?
 
It's simply how nature is observed to work. A&F has nothing to do with anything except your religion's unworkable model of knowledge.

You have somewhat expressed: we are entitled by nature to monopolize and do violence on lower beings.
 
Answered repeatedly. Your notion of "monopolizing" and "violence" come from Jainism, not nature.

Whoever suggest is secondary issue but is it not sure that we monopolize and do violence on lower beings?
 
Nature is not the pretty thung your religion imagines it to be. We've been through this many times.

How specific religion is involved in it? I am just checking do we monopolize and do violence on lower beings?
 
How specific religion is involved in it? I am just checking do we monopolize and do violence on lower beings?
We've already been through this many times. There is a food chain. Without it, there would be no life on Earth. It's a fact. Deal with it.

You insist on using emotionally laden language to impose the will of your backwater religion and shame people into accepting it. I have no obligation to apologize for how nature works. But you have a choice whether to use emotional arguments or logical ones. Since you have no logical ones, you're relying on trying to make people feel bad for doing nothing more than being part of nature the way nature is, not the way your religion fantasizes.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom