• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Graphics presentation software

Deetee

Illuminator
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
3,789
Advice please!

I am making an animated slide presentation for work, and wanted to draw some graphs which in real time "draw" themselves along the page (rather like an EKG trace moving along a predefined path). I have done some stuff with powerpoint but it doesn't seem to have this feature.

Is there any other easy to use/free software or program that might do the job?

Any tips would be appreciated.
 
I assume no-one could help!
:)

I seem to have found a reasonable answer though from within powerpoint, making the line entrance via a "wipe" from left to right.
As the line doesn't double back on itself this should do the trick.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom