• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Go Afghans!

Perhaps you should reread my first sentence in the paragraph you quoted. Then answer the questions which follow. Here it is again:

I'm already aware of projects to build schools and industry. Could these not have been built and, at the same time, criminals not allowed into Karzai's cabinet? Why shouldn't those who committed crimes in the 1980's and 90's face justice?

The first sentence is a dismissal of the question, the second and third are non sequiturs.
 
You really believe that geostrategic manipulators care about the fate of Afghan women? Ha ******* ha!

Where did I say something about the fate of Afghan women? If that's what you got from what I said, have fun with that. Glad I can make you laugh.
 
See thread topic, above.

Except that you said:

JihadJane said:
How quaint that there are still people who believe that Afghanistan was invaded and occupied for anyone's rights other than those of global capital.

You were not primarily talking about the status of Afghan women, why should tyr_13 have assumed otherwise?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom