Plans concocted by laymen with no expertise are worthless, so -- no -- I would not waste my or your time. However, it is good to see that there are people here who seem to think the situation is not as dire as I have believed. I hope they are right.
My own naive take is that when dealing with issues that require some sacrifice, political leaders are hopeless. The current fractured national debt negotiations in the USA are an example. Politicians do not commit to resolve difficult problems until a crisis is imminent.
I cannot imagine a scenario where politicians throughout the world would make difficult decisions regarding CO
2 emissions and global warming, which would likely require sacrifice for some segment of their constituencies. At this point it seems to me that humans will act to deal with rising seas and other consequences of global warming when the threats become imminent. It might help if specialists in this area would begin to outline plans for dealing with coming multiple crises. For example, all the retired US north-easterners in Florida would have to be moved to Ohio as the Atlantic Ocean impinges on their condos.