I just stopped in to check the state of the debate.
It's winter where I live, and pretty dang warm...which is sort of nice.
The bitching will re-commence in the spring and summer, regarding the weather.
As the resident peace-nik hippy at jref, I'd like to emphasize the contribution of the U.S. military efforts to the climate. Without adding any more charts and graphs to the equation, it's a lot.
Ignoring the morality of our pointless aggressions, and their failures, our military machine is obligated to use up its allotment of fuel, so that it can keep coming.
It's like Nascar, on steroids. Except, instead of just driving around in circles, with fans hoping to see horrific crashes, children are killed.
The anti-war movement has really crapped out in my country, and I can't imagine why.
Since Vietnam, our wars have only gotten more ridiculous and hopeless.
And they crank out a butt-load of CO2 into the atmosphere.
I hope I don't need to define "butt-load", in terms scientific.
Anyway, now more than ever, a rethink of aggressive hostilities is in order.
The economics of these pointless efforts, even though they do create wealth in a handful of deep pockets, are driving us down...on many levels.
so,
Make love?
It's winter where I live, and pretty dang warm...which is sort of nice.
The bitching will re-commence in the spring and summer, regarding the weather.
As the resident peace-nik hippy at jref, I'd like to emphasize the contribution of the U.S. military efforts to the climate. Without adding any more charts and graphs to the equation, it's a lot.
Ignoring the morality of our pointless aggressions, and their failures, our military machine is obligated to use up its allotment of fuel, so that it can keep coming.
It's like Nascar, on steroids. Except, instead of just driving around in circles, with fans hoping to see horrific crashes, children are killed.
The anti-war movement has really crapped out in my country, and I can't imagine why.
Since Vietnam, our wars have only gotten more ridiculous and hopeless.
And they crank out a butt-load of CO2 into the atmosphere.
I hope I don't need to define "butt-load", in terms scientific.
Anyway, now more than ever, a rethink of aggressive hostilities is in order.
The economics of these pointless efforts, even though they do create wealth in a handful of deep pockets, are driving us down...on many levels.
so,
Make love?