No I'm not, post #2704 (just to give the full context of quote):
You are, I clearly indicated bioengineering is one of the thousands of technologies that will assist in mitigation.
You still don't yet understand that bio-engineering suffers from diminishing consequences. You can't endlessly improve the product. Some parallel to Moore's Law does not apply to living organisms.
That's a strawman, nobody suggested exponential increases from bioengineering. Just the slow steady improvement we've seen for the last 100 years or more. The power point I linked outlines it very well. There's no mention of Moore's Law, that's your own construct.
Unfortunately your belief doesn't feed the worl, it does make companies like Monsanto rather wealthy though.
Right, because Monsanto get's something for nothing.

Talk to farmers, they're more than happy to tell you about the amazing advancements in bioengineering over the last 50 years.
You do realise that many GM crops revert back to their non-GM varieties within a generation or two, don't you.
Bioengineered ones don't I fail to see your point.
That's why farmers have to keep buying seed from companies like Monsanto rather than retain a portion of the harvest to reseed.
And they enjoy the benefits and profits of increased yields.
Oh rly? 'Completed'? So there's absolutely no room for improvement? What a perfect little world you live in.
It's not perfect really, some people were unable to come up with the money to do the improvements before the program was completed. However, I think there's been another extension.
And you still insist on saying it despite being shown that it has limited use and, while helpful it is certainly not a key technology to combat climate change.
I tend to rely on the opinion of experts studying in the field of bioengineering and not cranks on the internet.
I've already made it quite clear the "key" technology to combating climate change probably hasn't been developed just yet. I think if it had we'd be well into development and field testing by now.
It's interesting that one could also argue that bioengineering, or the agricultural revolution is the reason were in this position to begin with. Had we stayed a hunter gather society we'd probably never advanced technologically as fast as we have. Perhaps not at all.