You are wrong. There is no "data" - there is actual Mauna Loa data.
There's no "data" there's data. Yah, that makes perfect sense.
There are the two graphs in
CO2 shame which you seem still confuded about
- The actual Mauna Loa data ("CO2 is rising faster now that it was just a few decades ago.")
- The annual change in the actual Mauna Loa data with a trend line added.
Two graphs, one data set. I don't know what kind of "distinction" you're trying to make here 
I do. You do not understand that it is not fitting a straight line to data:
linearization
How hard is it to "fit" 1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1 to a straight line?
What you're trying to do is fit this 1% yearly increase to a curve. Of course that defeats the purpose, but whatever.
Can you understand that the Mauna Loa data can be linearized (a straight line fitted to any point in the data set)? Can you understand that this is not what a competent scientist would do to show that the data follows a linear trend?
I don't really care, although it appears pretty important to you. This fixation is amusing.
Can you understand that this has even dumber than trying to fit a straight line to data that is obviously incapably of being fitted with a straight line?
Even dumber than this derail over a constant 1% increase?
That is something a high school student with a ruler can see.
And they can draw the horizontal line y=1 and see it's quite straight.
I understand that it is ignorant to talk about nonexistent "linearized Mauna Loa data".
No to continue to talk about it as if you don't understand is. I think everyone understands if something is constantly 1 it's linear. Whether it's a percentage, or a percentage of a rate or a percentage of an acceleration is really irrelevant.
I understand that it is ignorant to ignore the first 20 years of Mauna Loa data.
To what end? So you can disagree with it being a 1% increase for 30 years? That just doesn't make any sense. It's the most egregious example of goal post shifting I can think of.
I understand that you still are ignorant of the fact the scientists used to (i.e. in the past) use a contant annual percentage increase in CO2 as input to their computer models. They no longer use that outdated prediction.
Produce some models then and show me what they used. I know you're lying and don't have any idea. All you know is that it's been suggested it isn't the best approximation.
I showed you it's "typical". You show me where it says it isn't any longer typical or show several examples that don't.
And please, it's obvious if the study is looking at different rates of increase this wouldn't apply.
Totally importantly, do you understand that statement is quite incoherent?
- What measures?
- What graphs?
- What "data"?
- Where is the evidence that these measures caused "1% per year" (whatever you mean by that)?
What I understand is that I can find no scientific evidence that the current CO2 measures have had any effect on the the current 0.5% increase per year in CO2.
You don't know much about climate change then. Finally you admit it. Thank you.
P.S. "business as usual" does not exist. Various authors use varous scenerios that they label as BAU.
lol, and that's my point, it doesn't exist and yet you can find hundreds of references to "business as usual" in this forum. Why? Because that's what alarmists like to claim is happening. Or at the very lest infer it.