Furcifer
Guest
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2007
- Messages
- 13,797
Neither can I. It's truly incredible that anyone could spend that long ranting about the wrong graph. As has been explained to you over and over again, that is not a graph of the CO2 concentration. When people say that the increase in CO2 concentration is not linear, pointing at that graph is utterly irrelevant.
Amusing that you continue to whine about "alarmist derails" though, given that the entire derail is a result of your refusal to look at the correct graph.
The "correct" graph is the one I choose, not you. This is just another heinous example of the goal post shifting rampant in this discussion.
No, the issue is about whether a completely different line is straight or curved. This graph is only relevant in that it gives a nice indication of just how curved the relevant line actually is.
So does a 1% increase in rate every year
And no, the issue is whether or not the slope is what it is because of the measures we're taking, the billions we're spending on mitigation, or not. Not whether one graph is a curve and another is a line. I know, because I brought it up.
!