• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Glenn Beck and Nazi Germany

seayakin

Graduate Poster
Joined
Nov 30, 2003
Messages
1,441
I was just watching Glenn Beck (I have never watched him much but thought I'd watch hoping for a train wreck.). On this show he had the author of a biography of Boenhoffer (theologian who opposed hitler). There was no horribly stupid comment but I was wondering two things.

Does he have a strong preoccupation with Nazis and is there an underlying political motivation? In this episode his guest commented that he thought there are strong parallels today with Nazi Germany. However, he failed to provide specifics. Glenn Beck lapped it all up.
 
This short video purports to use some counts of how often Beck mentions phrases related to Germany to support the thesis. But it does not provide comparative counts for his citing Stalin, Mao, and other relics of failed socialism and communism
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom