• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Glen Beck responsible for Chicago loosing Olympics

DDWW

Muse
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
728
Just thought I would start this before others did.:D

DD(or was it G.W.Bush?)WW
 
I thought they were loose before Chicago was involved at all.
 
As there is no YouTube link where Glenn Beck compares the Olympics to fascism and/or communism followed by another link where he blames fascism and/or communism for losing the Olympic hosting bid, this thread sucks.

**** man, even just the former would have done it.
 
hmmm I have not heard that Beck was responsible for Chicago losing the olympics - but its an interesting take and I'd like to hear his answers.

Just like I would like to hear them about this.
 
"Loosing" is what laxatives do.

Edit: It's also what Vicks does for Glenn Beck - It looses his crocodile tears.

 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom