• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Glen Beck:Mission Accomplished.

but I need to become a right-wing entrepreneur. One doesn't need looks or talent -
Your use of the present tense, juxtaposed with your observation on the money, suggested that it was indeed an epiphany, a conclusion recently arrived at.

It wasn't? OK, fine, but your delivery suggested otherwise.

*Rest of standard Cain baiting ignored*

DR
 
"I say that because he seems to be more of a populist and libertarian than a conservative, more of a Perotista than a Reaganite
Bingo! Beck's populist threads are what get a lot of people uncomfortable. He used to be funny, some years ago, when he wasn't A Big Name. He has chosen to become a demagogue.

His move from CNN to Fox, as noted above, may be poaching on Hannity's turf.

*Snort* Reminds me of that TV show a few years back where they had four or five Divas, (Mariah Carey, Aretha Franklin, Celene Dion, Shania Twain, somebody else) on stage and one got to see a bit of turf grabbing going on.

Aretha Franklin won in a walk, of course.

DR
 
Bingo! Beck's populist threads are what get a lot of people uncomfortable. He used to be funny, some years ago, when he wasn't A Big Name. He has chosen to become a demagogue.

His move from CNN to Fox, as noted above, may be poaching on Hannity's turf.

*Snort* Reminds me of that TV show a few years back where they had four or five Divas, (Mariah Carey, Aretha Franklin, Celene Dion, Shania Twain, somebody else) on stage and one got to see a bit of turf grabbing going on.

Aretha Franklin won in a walk, of course.

DR
You have erroneously attributed Scarborough's quote to me. Kind of lazy posting on your part, DR.
 
But why won't Glen Beck deny the scurrilous rumour that he raped and killed a young girl in 1990? I don't believe he did rape and kill a young girl in 1990, but I would like him to prove he didn't rape and kill a young girl in 1990.
 
Last edited:
But why won't Glen Beck deny the scurrilous rumour that he raped and killed a young girl in 1990? I don't believe he did rape and kill a young girl in 1990, but I would like him to prove he didn't rape and kill a young girl in 1990.

You know, I feel that this rumor distracts and detracts from the general public discourse in the US, and I find that sad. I really wish Glen Beck would just go ahead and provide the proof that he didn't rape and murder a young girl in 1990 so this whole stupid and distracting rumor can go away.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom