• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Get Your Forum Avatars at TAM!

I will open up this opportunity to those who are not attending TAM, but are hanging out in the hotel, anyway! Sure!

The whole point is to recognize members of the community, and I suppose that ought to be regardless of whether you have a ticket to the main event or not.

I don't know if the forum table will be in a spot that requires admission. It wasn't in most previous years. But, if it is this time, I am sure someone will be able to deliver the sticker to you.

ETA: I just remembered you won't have a badge to put it on. But, we can think of something. Maybe I will bring some blank, generic badges with me. I think I even have a few left over from my Dragon Con avatars.

(Sent from my Galaxy S5, using that lousy Tapatalk app thingy, or whatever it is.)

You're a prince! Thank you so much!
 
Remember, if you have a larger image of your Avatar, I can use that! It will still be printed small, but could be more detailed than your actual avatar.

For example, this is a larger version of mine:

attachment.php
 
Remember, if you have a larger image of your Avatar, I can use that! It will still be printed small, but could be more detailed than your actual avatar.

For example, this is a larger version of mine:

[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18565&d=1277595333[/qimg]


Yikes! That's a bit scary. Anyway...

382604c28f48ddd70f.jpg


Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Times up! Avatars have been all printed up for this year, at least from me.

I printed them in 2 sizes to give you more flexible fitting options upon your badges, too!

If you missed out:
If there is a TAM next year, be sure to get on the thread earlier. But, in the meantime, you can print your own, if you want to. This ain't exactly rocket science.
 
A few of you haven't picked up your avatar stickers, yet.

MoeFaux, you can come to the forum table without a TAM ticket. Bumlet came up with the idea of putting a copy of your avatar on a button, if you want it that way.

(Sent from my Galaxy S5, using that lousy Tapatalk app thingy, or whatever it is.)
 
A few of you haven't picked up your avatar stickers, yet.

MoeFaux, you can come to the forum table without a TAM ticket. Bumlet came up with the idea of putting a copy of your avatar on a button, if you want it that way.

(Sent from my Galaxy S5, using that lousy Tapatalk app thingy, or whatever it is.)

Thank you again, Wowbagger, for printing up the stickers, and Bumlet too for the pin idea! I wore my pin with sticker all weekend and then sported it on my camera bag for the rest of my vacation. I only wish I'd seen more recognizable avatars around!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom