• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Geocaching at TAM

Actually, we were out for a couple hours last year. It was hot, but not too bad.

I was out on the strip at midnight and it was too damned hot... I thought the desert was supposed to get cold at night.
 
I was out on the strip at midnight and it was too damned hot... I thought the desert was supposed to get cold at night.

"The Strip" <> "desert". While Vegas is surrounded by desert, it is not of itself one. Where the Skeptchick party was last year infringed upon the desert, but you have to get out a bit to leave the heat island of the city.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom