• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Future Reporter for Weekly World News

Athyrio

Hipster Doofus
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
2,797
Location
Nutsack, FL
This produced my morning chuckle. It was a rant in response to this article by BBC editor Mike Rudin explaining how the BBC picked up a report from Reuters about the collapse of WTC7 before the fact. Rudin goes on to explain that BBC contacted Dylan Avery about the inclusion of BBC in the conspiracy as a result of the Reuters report.

The LCF forum poster that made me laugh derides Rudin as being more interested in his paycheck than he is in the truth, and makes the statement that "As a future journalists I hope to recorrect this mire of poor journalistic behavior."

Yes, I believe WWN has a spot for him. Maybe he can find Batboy's mama.
 
I wanted to be an astronaut when I was a kid. He'll realize his dreams aren't attainable when he gets older.
 
I wanted to be an astronaut when I was a kid. He'll realize his dreams aren't attainable when he gets older.

It is mot an unreasonable ambition. there are a fair number of jobs for journalists out there and I doubt a local newspaper is going to care to much about your views on events unrelated to what you are reporting.
 
"As a future journalists I hope to recorrect this mire of poor journalistic behavior."


Yes, like journalists' annoying habit of proofreading to make sure they don't refer to their vocation of choice in the plural instead of singular. :p
 
He hopes to "recorrect" it? So he's corrected it before?

The grammar nazi strikes again! :p
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom