• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Funny article on Cracked

My first thought on seeing your thread title was "Well, yeah. There's a load of them, mostly written by Seanbaby."
 
My eyes are watering from all the giggling. That is some funny, funny stuff.

The online course suggested that I bring divination tools to help with the job: "Among your list of things to carry for house cleaning are white sage, white or purple candles, and sea salt." I had exactly none of those things. But it also suggested bringing "any other things you feel comfortable using," and I had plenty of those. Ultimately, I brought a football and a PS2 controller, as well as a broom, but only because I thought I might look like a more well-rounded person to the spirits if I pretended I wasn't afraid of manual labor.
​

The house is incredibly creepy, too: what other house in existence, anywhere in the world, has been untouched since 1959, including all the furniture and knick-knacks present when a murder-suicide occurred? Bizarre doesn't begin to describe it.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom