Questioninggeller
Illuminator
- Joined
- May 11, 2002
- Messages
- 3,048
Full interview at the link below:
Press of Atlantic City
Keeping Her Faith: Psychic Sylvia Browne sees a change in the questions her audience poses
Press of Atlantic City
January 20, 2011
By ROBERT DiGIACOMO
Psychic Sylvia Browne claims to know how to get in touch with loved ones "on the other side," foresee people's career moves and get in touch with dead celebrities, such as Michael Jackson and Clark Gable, who are the focus of her next book.
...
Ahead of her appearance this weekend at Caesars Atlantic City, Browne, 74, discusses the scope of her powers, the family psychic business and how she plans to make her final exit.
...
Q: How do you describe your powers? Do they have limits?
A: I don't know how to tell you because I've been like this my whole life. I come from 300 years of psychics. You ask me a question, and the answer just pops in.
Q: Have your powers changed much over the years?
A: I think I did it much the same at 18 as I did at 75. I don't think it takes wisdom to be a psychic. All we are is a channel from God - a tube - so, it's like you open your mouth, and it comes through.
I tell people, "Please don't ask if you don't want to know," because I won't lie to you. If you want a fairy story, I can give you an 800 number.
...
Q: You inherited your powers from your grandmother, and your son, Chris Dufresne, also is a full-time psychic. Did you intend for this to become the family business?
A: My son seemed to come upon it easier than me, even though I grew up with my grandmother, with people queued up practically around the block to answer questions.
Chris saw it firsthand. He worked at the office with me, and started doing readings when he was 16. It was easier for him.
My granddaughter has the power. I thought as time goes on, it might get watered down. It's gotten stronger. I hate to think I spent all these years building up this foundation and have it just fall through the cracks.
Q: So, are you thinking about retiring?
A: I'll retire when I die. Everybody in my family lives until they're 93 or 94.
I say to my audience, "I want to drop dead on stage." What I mean is I want to go like I am.
...
Press of Atlantic City
