• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

FEMA Camps???

For the yucks; for the lulz; for the fun of it.

I figured. It always seems like the world governments have to go for the lulz by planning massive campaigns to murder their own citizens for no reason. You'd think there would be easier ways for governments to entertain themselves, but alas, I guess not.
 
TJW, kind advice from a caring soul? who's life must be very narrow. FEMA and Aus. SES operate very similar only FEMA would be huge to the SES. Sadly you can't distinguish in house humor guess it a country thing. If things don't fit your ideals they become "tinfoil hat" stuff? no point of you being on a forum if you can't listen to both sides, think I get the drinks out and leave you to it.
 
I don't recall giving advice, kind or otherwise.
Who's life is very narrow? Why insult the first baseman?
Rocky Horror Show said:
Time Warp
It's astounding, time is fleeting
Madness takes its toll
But listen closely, not for very much longer
I've got to keep control

I remember doing the TIme Warp
Drinking those moments when
The blackness would hit me and the void would be calling
Let's do the time warp again...
Let's do the time warp again!

It's just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right
With your hands on your hips
You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane,
Let's do the Time Warp again!

It's so dreamy, oh fantasy free me
So you can't see me, no not at all
In another dimension, with voyeuristic intention
Well-secluded, I see all
With a bit of a mind flip
You're there in the time slip
And nothing can ever be the same
You're spaced out on sensation, like you're under sedation
Let's do the Time Warp again!

Well I was walking down the street just a-having a think
When a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink
He shook me up, he took me by surprise
He had a pickup truck and the devil's eyes.
He stared at me and I felt a change
Time meant nothing, never would again
Let's do the Time Warp again!
 
Last edited:
TJW, kind advice from a caring soul? who's life must be very narrow. FEMA and Aus. SES operate very similar only FEMA would be huge to the SES. Sadly you can't distinguish in house humor guess it a country thing. If things don't fit your ideals they become "tinfoil hat" stuff? no point of you being on a forum if you can't listen to both sides, think I get the drinks out and leave you to it.
Uh, Bob, I live in the same country as you and I DO know what the SES is and what it is supposed to do. And it's absolutely nothing like FEMA.

And seriously, can you see a tiny bunch of unarmed volunteers in orange overalls herding thousands of civilians into camps at gunpoint (and it would have to be at gunpoint, mate) then handing out the red pills and making the people take them to off themselves? And no-one would notice or care or refuse? If you do think that will happen then you are not even tangentially impinging on reality. You don't even qualify to properly look after your tin-foil hat.

Bob, go get help. Tomorrow. OK?
 
And seriously, can you see a tiny bunch of unarmed volunteers in orange overalls herding thousands of civilians into camps at gunpoint (and it would have to be at gunpoint, mate) then handing out the red pills and making the people take them to off themselves?

Well, sure! I think it was called Jonestown.

Wait a minute...they WERE heavily armed. Drat.
 
Well, sure! I think it was called Jonestown.

Wait a minute...they WERE heavily armed. Drat.
Imagine the conversation in "Internment Special Camp 666, Yeppoon":

SES Guard: Mate, you need to take the red pill. It'll kill you and your family.

Inmate: What??! You mean...dead?

SES Guard: Yeah. Sorta mostly, yeah.

Inmate: You don't mean, just a bit dead. You mean all the way dead? 100%?

SES Guard: Yeah. All the way dead. Orders, mate, orders. And you'd better do it too. I don't want to have to use this squirter-bottle on you! Or rub sand in your sunburn!

Inmate: ...the squirter bottle... Are you serious?

SES Guard: Yeah. That's what has to happen. So eat up!

Inmate: ...OK. Guess I'd better then...
 
Zep Ok at this stage the bionic carrots drink beer and drag tarps on roofs and I know most of these people try to help. But what you and them don't know weather they like it or not in crises they are automatically deputized and under marshal law and will have take orders from above. And be arrested and treated the same as a disobeying soldier for non compliance, possibly shot. These laws or ex. orders are in place and this is what I was referring too. Didn't think I would have to spell it out. The same applies to all semi gov sections eg. Fire and any body funded by Gov. They will have little choice but to do the bidding of some higher law enforcement body.So don't scream stupid until you know the facts. Little traitor John H. set much of this up behind closed doors. The very letters (SES) should scare you if you know the code and the way you talk you don't.
 
Oh yeah...we've had one of these before.

Another guy claiming he's an "insider." This should be good. How's that application for the Million Dollar Challenge coming? You know, the one where you get rich by proving you can dowse ley lines? Heck, maybe you'll get lucky and one of them will intersect a Masonic lodge and your local SES facility.
 
Last edited:
Zep Ok at this stage the bionic carrots drink beer and drag tarps on roofs and I know most of these people try to help. But what you and them don't know weather they like it or not in crises they are automatically deputized and under marshal law and will have take orders from above. And be arrested and treated the same as a disobeying soldier for non compliance, possibly shot. These laws or ex. orders are in place and this is what I was referring too. Didn't think I would have to spell it out. The same applies to all semi gov sections eg. Fire and any body funded by Gov. They will have little choice but to do the bidding of some higher law enforcement body.So don't scream stupid until you know the facts. Little traitor John H. set much of this up behind closed doors. The very letters (SES) should scare you if you know the code and the way you talk you don't.
Mate, get help. Seriously. That's total whacked-out crappola coming out of your head and you know it.

There aren't enough SES volunteers about even now to round up a mob of sheep on a small paddock. A few teams of rugby players could take them easy. So any notion of the SES "rounding people up" is beyond ludicrous. Even if martial law was declared, you know as well as I do no-one in Australia is going to follow those sorts of stupid "orders" anyway.

The SES are not trained in arms, they are not armed now, and they won't be armed ever (why would they ever need to be?). The nearest they would come to "working under orders" would be cooperation with the fire brigades and other designated rescue services in severe emergencies. Some SES members may indeed have experience with firearms, but that would be through other avenues - ex-police, ex-soldiers, etc.

The SES are trained in FIRST AID, just like I have been and so have many thousands of volunteer first-aiders - Boy Scouts, Girl Guides, surf lifesavers, even bowling club officials for heaven's sake! Not in delivering any death pills or killing people. If you haven't worked that out by now then you need your brains brushed.

John Howard could not make any clandestine laws or agreements that would affect these people and hide it successfully. Someone at the SES would spill them within minutes of them happening. And John Howard was not the least bit interested in the SES - it was a volunteer organisation that sucked money out of his precious treasury - he would much rather they supported themselves. They didn't think much of him either for the way the insurance laws were changed to make them more vulnerable. No love lost between them, I assure you.

So all in all, I suspect what really happened was the SES simply failed to take you on because you didn't have the right temperament or aptitude, and you haven't forgiven them since. You have been nursing and festering a huge grudge about them, to the point you are totally blind to the crap you come out with about them. Making crap up.

So Bob, either you are trolling or you need help. You decide, and let us know.
 
Oh yeah...we've had one of these before.

Another guy claiming he's an "insider." This should be good. How's that application for the Million Dollar Challenge coming? You know, the one where you get rich by proving you can dowse ley lines? Heck, maybe you'll get lucky and one of them will intersect a Masonic lodge and your local SES facility.

Joey In the land of Ozz you would be called a smart arse. As I have said before I'm not interested in the Million $ performing monkey act. Where do you get the insane idea that I'm a insider? (Go outside every morning duh.)
 
Where do you get the insane idea that I'm a insider?

Hmm...let's see here. I could not have summed this up better if I had tried.

The very letters (SES) should scare you if you know the code and the way you talk you don't.

:dig:
 
Old Bob,

What does SES mean? Does FEMA mean the same thing?

State Emergency Services. They are groups of mainly volunteers in every state in Australia which respond and provide rescue service in floods, storms, road accident rescue as well as search and rescue and other disasters and have a supply of death pills for when the BIG ONE comes.

The death pills were actually only issued recently in response to a senior member watching a remake of On The Beach, who decided that seeing as all the people in the Movie happily commited suicide by pill at the end, that they would be easy to administer. Of course that is probably where Bob in one of his drunken stupors also got the idea from. Conflating fact with fiction can be easy for CTists, as everybody here knows.

Norm
 
Last edited:
Thanks.

I'm hoping that Bob will explain the code that tells him that SES stands for something scarier than State Emergency Service.
 
If it involves red pills it is scarier the less scary is sounds.

(I hope it is clear)
 
Last edited:
Alright I'll play along just to give you more ammo. SES means Serpent- Vision-soul- Serpent. FEMA means To fail or form -vision-soul - mystery origins and the A is alpha or first and moral to follow orders Now that is the letters but combo of letters some times can morph into new meanings of which I'm not privy too all. One eg. would be EL- Vision in law. and IC - resembles some thing. While RA- God- enlightenment and CE means conscious vision. You have to be a Yiddish Judge to know it all. This must be another pot smoking dream, as I'm sure you knockers won't believe me.
 
Not trying to hijack the thread but this is a parallel.

Im a member on another board which is being raided by a dozen or so people trying to "save us". this is the timeline they spew. Is this standard trooferisms or am i dealing with "special" people?

They also talk about FEMA camps all the time but for some reason left it out here.. thats why im bringing it up here.. oh yeah this dude also GUARANTEED an invasion of Iran by close of sept 08.




From: EM
Posted: 2 days ago Member Since: 5/4/06
Posts: 31202 Ignore | Quote
- As Obama takes office, there will probably be another false flag op committed against either America or Canada. Which will lead to a military attack on either Pakistan or Iran or both. More than likely Israel will be involved as the catalyst. Could actually happen before Obama takes office.

- Shortly after Obama takes office, the U.S economy will collapse.

- Shortly after the U.S economy collapses, martial law will be declared in America.

- Severe Food & Water shortages will follow.

- Near the end of 2009 the U.S dollar will enter hyperinflation which will lead to demonetization.

- A police state will follow this as riots erupt nation wide. Military & Police will be disarming America door to door. They will have programs where you can hand in your guns and get food vouchers in return. Plus they will be going door to door taking guns by force.

- In early 2010 government finance will collapse. This means all government employees like military, police, infrastructure etc will shut down. Then it will be every man for himself for a while.

- Mid 2010 U.N troops will hit the ground in America and start cleaning stuff up.

- At this time they will announce the North American Union as a solution. The people will be so devastated by then, the death tolls will be so high, that they will actually beg for it.

- Near the end of 2010 a new currency called the Amero will be released into circulation and things will start to get better. Slowly.

- Also, China & Russia will get involved in the middle east, and world war III will erupt at some point during all this **** as well. It WILL be a nuclear event.
 
I like Tom Clancy, too. With the notable exception of Debt of Honor, I don't generally consider them indications of things to come.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom