• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Famous people with Covid-19

LOL!! I haven't laughed this much since semi-famous Youtuber "Wrangler Star"* got the Rona!

*Sort of real man on the land/prepper with tool reviews. Last summer , he headed into town to get some ice cream and someone had the temerity to tell him to put a mask on while he was waiting in line! And he responded by saying "make me." In November, he informed everyone that he had "the Rona."

I hate that *******.
 
Nugent has released an update on his treatment.


"I have an army of the greatest doctors," Ted said in a Facebook Live stream (as transcribed by BLABBERMOUTH.NET). "Remember those frontline doctors on the steps of the Capitol that were defying Fauci with facts and evidence and that the big techs Marxist punks banned from social media? Remember those doctors? Those are my doctors. They are the best doctors. They are the most experienced, knowledgable, caring, loving, Hippocratic Oath doctors. Thank you, Dennis. Thank you, Brian. Thank you, Paul. Thank you, Simone… Thank you, everybody at the University Of Texas Tyler Health Center. Boy, people are so wonderful."

Nugent went on to detail his clinical management of COVID-19, saying: "Do I look okay? I feel okay. Because I started taking hydroxychloroquine — a proven drug for 65 years, Fauci ass — and ivermectin, another proven drug. And the vitamin IV. And, of course, I always take zinc and vitamin D and vitamin C and magnesium and B12 — I've always done that. So I'm cocked, locked and ready to rock around the clock, doc. I'm feeling mighty good, okay?"

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/t...i-parasite-drug-ivermectin-to-treat-covid-19/
 
Joe Rogan, the alt-med pusher now has Covid-19. From what he has said in the past, it seems he has not been vaccinated, but now that he has it he is taking as many drugs as possible.

Joe Rogan, the host of Spotify’s most popular podcast, has contracted Covid, he announced on Wednesday. He says he is feeling better – but his health update undoubtedly made health experts instantly sick.

On Instagram, the podcaster, who professes not to be “an authority on health” but has discouraged young people from getting the coronavirus vaccine, said that he had “immediately thrown the kitchen sink” at his infection. Among the many medications he used, he said, was ivermectin, a drug used to deworm horses.

Link

So here's the thing, he will probably get better because he has been put on monoclonal antibodies, but no doubt he will give the credit to ivermectin and multivitamins.
 
General Colin Powell

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell has died from complications of the disease. I read that he had multiple myeloma, one symptom of which is that the immune system is compromised.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom