• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Family Photo Sharing Service?

Gord_in_Toronto

Penultimate Amazing
Joined
Jul 22, 2006
Messages
26,876
I'm looking for a way to share my pictures of my recent vacation with other family members and have the others share their pictures with me and the rest of the family.

I've done some research and checked out a couple of review sites such as: http://photo-sharing-services-review.toptenreviews.com/

But it is difficult to find one that says it does what I primarily want.

Does any one here have any experience or recommendations?

I would much prefer something that I pay for and does not flood users with pop-up, pop-under, pop-over ads.

TAI
 
Do you mean you want a site where you can restrict who can see your photos - so only family members can? With Flickr you can make your photos public (visible to all), private (visible only to you), visible to only friends, only family, or only friends and family.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom