• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Fair and balanced = conservative viewpoint

You ever watch the network? They have quite a few conservatives that not only appear as guests and regular commentators, but also as co-hosts and hosts.

Yeah, but Pat Buchanon isn't really a serious "conservative commentor," is he? I always just assumed he was some sort of a parody.
 
Yeah, but Pat Buchanon isn't really a serious "conservative commentor," is he? I always just assumed he was some sort of a parody.

Nah. He actually does believe what he says, which is often what most of the mainstream conservatives believe.

Dylan Rattigan is not what I'd call liberal, he's some sort of strange Libertarian.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom