• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Explosion at the Boston Marathon.

Cause we're not bothering reporting all the stuff that will be retracted as wrong 20 minutes later?

How about you share your knowledge instead of whining about it ....

I stopped following the fark thread when I came to work. They've got a link there that has a webcast of the police scanners. I'd link it here, but fark is blocked at work.
 
I was surprised that they hadn't found this kid yet. And then I remembered that Christopher Dorner was able to hide out in Big Bear for several days with pretty much all of Los Angeles law enforcement looking for him.

And they are going very slowly, out of fear the guy has a explosive device on.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom