• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Expelled Exposed

Skeptic Ginger

Nasty Woman
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
96,955
I didn't see this link posted yet in a search of titles re the movie Expelled. So hopefully it isn't a duplicate thread.

http://www.expelledexposed.com/

Also, the makers of this animation, The Inner Life of a Cell, are apparently suing the producers of Expelled over copyright infringement.

It is a great animation. I haven't seen the Expelled rip off yet but I understand from Pharyngula that Expelled made their own version to try to avoid the infringement. I'd link to the Pharyngula blog entry but the site is mucked up. Not sure what's going on. I'll try later.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom