• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Einstein: religion = childish superstition

Son of Rea

Scholar
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
50
Many have debated Einstein's beliefs on the subject of religion.

A little-known letter that he wrote, which should clarify his beliefs, is going up for auction this week in London.

I'd post the link to the article on it, but I'm too much of a newbie, so I'll just post some quotes from the letter.

"The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish."

and

"For me the Jewish religion like all others is an incarnation of the most childish superstitions."

My thoughts exactly. I guess great minds do think alike :)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom