• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

D'Souza d'vorce: another one bites the dust.

Well, I'll bow to your superior televangelical knowledge. He came up in a GIS for Jim Bakker, I know they all did the sobbing confession at some point or other, and I can't even tell them apart when they're not blubbering.

Didja hear the one about the TV preacher with the box full of money?

Do tell...

:popcorn1

...and Billy James Hargiss has faded from memory...
 
I mentioned that in my response to DOC. The kid was a scapegoat in the end, dying for the sins of his parents. They however got to live as husband and wife and keep on boning each other giving birth to Solomon.

I see, I missed that - and I agree with your qualification "scapegoat". It's ironic that the son born out of this unholy alliance became David's successor (and builder of the Temple). You could say that somehow, God rewarded David's evil actions in the end.
 
So, D'Souza was fired from d'job. I see he was being paid $1 million salary. The King's College has a few hundred students and a couple dozen faculty. $1 million for what? For someone who has no post-grad degree and no experience as an educational administrator, that sounds like a gift from heaven.

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...resigns-presidency-of-the-king-s-college.html
 
No yet that I have seen evidence off. Few people would consider dating while going through a divorce cheating, while few would argue they weren't.

So while he is an idiot and jerk you need to show your work that he professes values in contradiction to his actions.

Technically, it's still adultery while the divorce hasn't been finalized. And for someone who professes "Christian values", it's already a failure to uphold those values by divorcing in the first place - and then doubly so by not being able to wait until they're actually divorced.

But the story is even juicier. Right Wing Watch reports that Dinesh Douche's "fiancee" is married too, so it's a double adultery. Her own blog now is in "maintenance mode" - coincidence?
 
This just in -- profit-seeking televangelists don't practice what they preach.

I don't understand why anybody pays attention to these jokers.
 
Last edited:
This just in -- profit-seeking televangelists don't practice what they preach.

I don't understand why anybody pays attention to these jokers.

He's less televangelist, more disgusting Apologist.

My major problem with him is he dishonesty with his attacks against others. In particular, the way in which he as attempted to paint President Obama as a Rage filled anti-american.

What I find particularly funny is he is now complaining that the reporters aren't reporting the full story about his situation and claiming that they are intentionally mischaracterizing it. It seems deceitful journalism is only acceptable* when D'souza practices it.




*for the record, it is never acceptable. I am merely identifying the additional hypocrisy of his actions.
 
Oh, this is delicious. Check out CNN


World is an intellectual bastion of American evangelicalism, edited by former George W. Bush adviser Marvin Olasky, who is also the former provost at The King’s College.

In his rebuttal, D’Souza said Olasky "vehemently opposed" his appointment as president at King’s and was using World magazine to "continue his vendetta."

"Ultimately this is not just about Olasky or even World magazine," D’Souza wrote. "It is also about how we Christians are supposed to behave with one another. And the secular world is watching."

"If my conduct was improper, wouldn't it be the decent and charitable thing to approach me about it?” he continued. “Instead, here is a clear attempt to destroy my career and my ministry."


So it turns out there's an old-fashioned feud going on here. Also, it appears that Dinesh has a ministry of some sort. I guess that's in the "minister to the world" sense.

I must say that I can completely understand Olasky's objections to D'Souza's hiring, even before considering the outrageous salary. It's a real come-down for an institute of hire education, aspiring to the trappings of intellectualism, to become headed by a sleezy, dim-witted hack opportunist religious entrepreneur.

Notice too D'Souza's imploring of Christians not to air their dirty laundry in front of outsiders. What a tool.
 
Last edited:
I must say that I can completely understand Olasky's objections to D'Souza's hiring, even before considering the outrageous salary.

In case you haven't seen it, the article retracted the $1 million salary claim. Apparently D'Souza's total compensation for his time as President was on the order of $200k.
 
In case you haven't seen it, the article retracted the $1 million salary claim. Apparently D'Souza's total compensation for his time as President was on the order of $200k.

That's more like it.
 
This just in -- profit-seeking televangelists don't practice what they preach.

I don't understand why anybody pays attention to these jokers.

I sort of do understand this phenomenon and sort of don't. On the "do" side, apparently testosterone levels rise with one's power (amazing I have any at all). This is in both men and women, and in both sexes high testosterone levels create greater desire for sex. Testosterone levels also probably raise the level risk taking. This, unfortunately, reinforces the general arrogance of power. Hence, we have politicians indulging in all sorts of really risky sexual behavior, not only Clinton playing around with Monica Lewinsky, but as well presidential hopeful Gary Hart's 1987 escapade on the yacht appropriately named "Monkey Business."

On the "don't" side, I find it hard to understand the arrogance - even with the testosterone factor - of televangelists and Christian apologists like D'Souza that makes them think they can preach sexual morality to the rest of us, while they themselves violate it.
 
Last edited:
Technically, it's still adultery while the divorce hasn't been finalized. And for someone who professes "Christian values", it's already a failure to uphold those values by divorcing in the first place - and then doubly so by not being able to wait until they're actually divorced.

But the story is even juicier. Right Wing Watch reports that Dinesh Douche's "fiancee" is married too, so it's a double adultery. Her own blog now is in "maintenance mode" - coincidence?

Well that's one blessing that's come out of this, the colors where eye searing.
 
I sort of do understand this phenomenon and sort of don't. On the "do" side, apparently testosterone levels rise with one's power (amazing I have any at all). This is in both men and women, and in both sexes high testosterone levels create greater desire for sex. Testosterone levels also probably raise the level risk taking. This, unfortunately, reinforces the general arrogance of power. Hence, we have politicians indulging in all sorts of really risky sexual behavior, not only Clinton playing around with Monica Lewinsky, but as well presidential hopeful Gary Hart's 1987 escapade on the yacht appropriately named "Monkey Business."

On the "don't" side, I find it hard to understand the arrogance - even with the testosterone factor - of televangelists and Christian apologists like D'Souza that makes them think they can preach sexual morality to the rest of us, while they themselves violate it.

They're preaching sexual morality to the masses and obviously they're not part of the masses.

That's that somefisticated theology.
 
I saw a flyer from Tony Alamo today at the Mall.
Susan was looking perky, even though being dead for 30 years.
 
...

Notice too D'Souza's imploring of Christians not to air their dirty laundry in front of outsiders. What a tool.
.
The Boy Scouts are getting their dirty laundry aired out!
How come so many of their leaders were/are into pedophilia? With boys.
 
.
The Boy Scouts are getting their dirty laundry aired out!
How come so many of their leaders were/are into pedophilia? With boys.

Well you have a group that is self selected to work with young boys if you were a pedophile wouldn't you join?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom