• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Drag me to hell

NWO Sentryman

Proud NWO Gatekeeper
Joined
Jun 16, 2009
Messages
6,994
Saw the film last night. Very, very scary. When Ganush was coughing up, i nearly boked. The fight scene was pretty good. But too scary to watch, and that is what makes it so good.:cool:

Anyone else seen it?

Overall rating: ****
 
I haven't seen it yet but I want to. I love Sam Raimi...Evil Dead 2 is one of my favorite movies. The camera work blows my mind every time I see it.
 
There's a thread on this in the "Movies, TV, Music, etc." subforum.

Here.



ETA: Note: The thread was created before the movie came out, so some of the earlier posts are about the trailer.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom