• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

DPRJones passes away, January 2020

cjnewson88

Graduate Poster
Joined
Oct 19, 2011
Messages
1,766
Sad news which I only discovered today, DPRJones, probably best known in the 9/11 community for his video titled '9/11 was an insect job', passed away in January.

For those who may not have known his channel, he dealt with a whole host of bunk, mainly around religion. He also did a few 9/11 related videos.

His 3 videos ripping apart Steven Jones and the Bentham paper are brilliant and I still refer to them even today.

Below are those 3 videos. The 1st one was originally removed from his channel so I've linked a mirror.





Sad news.
 
Last edited:
Yes, watching Thunderf00t reminiscing about those glory days of scepticism on YT.

He was the guy who forced creationist VenomFangX into the apology video over DMC claim abuse. Legend

Good times. A YT sceptic heavyweight.
 
R.I.P.

I knew him mostly for his videos on religion. And his video "the God conspiracy" was one of the few anti-Truther videos on the net that had far more likes than dislikes.

One of the more well-known skeptics of YouTube's first decade.
 
Video tribute

Hi all

DPR's family have requested video footage of people raising a glass in memory of DPR for a montage farewell video to be uploaded to his channel.

If you are willing to join in, please upload your clip and send a link to [email protected]

If you additionally have some kind words or a fond memory you can share, that would be great too. Please make your video as long or as short as you like!
 
I am not one to vlog but will be checking out the videos made. Maybe VenomFangx or Jason Burns will say some kind words.

There must be more here who remember DPR. CT was only a fraction of what he did. Have requested thread moved to somewhere with a more general audience.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom