• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more
...one of the things that totally elude my understanding is homophobia. I usually consider myself a semi-bright guy, but I just don't get it at all. Maybe I'm just stupid.)

No...it's a totally irrational behavior...

From what I can gather, some people think that "being gay" might be contagious...or that they won't be able to resist gay "advances".

Some also believe that because a man is gay, he wants to sleep with every man he meets.

Like I said...totally irrational behavior.
 
It's threads like this that remind me how much more freedom we have in my little socialist country than those living over in the so-called land of the free.
 
Oh god another "my freedom is bigger than your freedom" comment. :rolleyes:

What grade are you in?
 
This is no time to quarrel, you're embarrassing us in front of Takei.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom