jt512
Philosopher
- Joined
- Sep 24, 2011
- Messages
- 5,559
I think your story has to do with not enrolling cheaters, which has nothing to do with AA or DEI (well, arguably it's empirically anti-DEI (see, e.g., Claudia Gay)).When I gave a practical example of DEI that (as it seemed to me) wasn't performed under the aegis of AA, my example was disputed by two of this thread's participants:
If it were possible to take both @jt512 and @d4m10n seriously, my story would be an example of AA that has nothing to do with DEI.
It is true that an example of (1) AA that has nothing to do with DEI is not an example of (2) DEI that has nothing to do with AA. I believe my story fell into category (2). @jt512 and @d4m10n apparently think my story falls into category (1).
It is also possible that @d4m10n does not take @jt512 seriously, or vice versa. I'll leave that for them to sort out.
Last edited: