MetalPig
Illuminator
I don't really care. I said your logic was flawed, and I showed the flaw. Move the goalposts if you want; I will not follow.Wrong, you still can't distinguish between {X} OR ~{X} and {X}$X OR {X}~$X.
I don't really care. I said your logic was flawed, and I showed the flaw. Move the goalposts if you want; I will not follow.Wrong, you still can't distinguish between {X} OR ~{X} and {X}$X OR {X}~$X.
Wrong., and I showed the flaw.
Show your work.Wrong.
'wheels' or 'engine' two different objects that are parts of an object called car.Let's say SQP is 'wheels', or 'engine'. Now both A and ~A are true, which means they can't be each other's negation.
Show your work.
If this is your basic attitude about my work, you determine not to see it.I don't really care. ... Move the goalposts if you want; I will not follow.
No it is not. My examples may objects but my reasoning does not require objects.'wheels' or 'engine' two different objects that are parts of an object called car.
So your reasoning is restricted only to objects.
Since by my reasoning A is at least an object and its optional property ~A is measured by the variant part of an object and its optional property, which is exactly $ at the issue at hand.No it is not. My examples may objects but my reasoning does not require objects.
But okay, here is a non-object-dependant generalization:
Your A: if P then Q
Your ~A: if ~P then ~Q
Your ~A is not the negation of A. I hope you can see this, but if not, I can write up some truth tables for you.
Please do it by being aware of the following:I can write up some truth tables for you.
$s, Xs and {}s were not part of what I considered wrong. That's where the moving goalposts come in.Since by my reasoning A is at least an object and its optional property ~A is measured by the variant part of an object and its optional property, which is exactly $.
Your non-object-dependant generalization is now $ OR ~$ that is not {X}$X OR {X}~$X.
In order to define A, at least the non-optional and the optional are involved.So now A is an object and ~A is a property? That makes it even more obvious that ~A is not the negation of A.
If one answers to its own question, it is called rhetoric question, that hardly can be used in order to learn hew things.So now A is an object and ~A is a property? That makes it even more obvious that ~A is not the negation of A.
No idea what you're on about. I am only referring to what you wrote:
---
Option A: if SPQ is used, my new car permanently moves.
OR
Option ~A: if SPQ is not used, my new car permanently does not move.
---
Let's say SPQ is used and my car moves. Now A and ~A are both true. Therefore ~A is not the negation of A.
Obfuscating with Xs, $s and {}s will not change that.
A is (If object {X} is a successor of object X (notated as {X}$X), then object X optional property of being incomplete, holds.)Let's say SPQ is used and my car moves.
Once again you are using AND between A,~A instead of OR.Now A and ~A are both true. Therefore ~A is not the negation of A.
Nothing you will say forces OR to be AND.Whatever. You are still wrong about ~A being the negation of A. Nothing you say will change that.
I used 'and', not AND. If I meant AND, I would have written something likeOnce again you are using AND between A,~A instead of OR.
In that case A and ~A are both true (are logically valued) only if A is at least (objects) AND (possible relations among objects).I used 'and', not AND. If I meant AND, I would have written something like
(A AND ~A) is True
but I didn't. I wasn't writing a logic statement.
Now you simply avoid the following:Whatever. You are still wrong about ~A being the negation of A. Nothing you say will change that.
(Option A) OR (Option ~A) means that A is at least (objects) AND (possible relations among objects).No idea what you're on about. I am only referring to what you wrote:
---
Option A: if SPQ is used, my new car permanently moves.
OR
Option ~A: if SPQ is not used, my new car permanently does not move.
---
Let's say SPQ is used and my car moves. Now A and ~A are both true. Therefore ~A is not the negation of A.
Obfuscating with Xs, $s and {}s will not change that.
So, by your own words, you can't conclude anything about A and ~A logically, which means that you have no argument, in the first place.I wasn't writing a logic statement.
is no more than a string of symbols without any logical value.Therefore ~A is not the negation of A.
By your own words, it is actually logically useless.Let's say SPQ is used and my car moves. Now A and ~A are both true [this is not "a logic statement"]. Therefore ~A is not the negation of A.[since you did not use "a logic statement" you can't conclude logically that "~A is not the negation of A"]
-------------
The statement "A and ~A are both true" is logically valued only if A is at least (objects) AND (possible relations among objects), for example:
A is (If object {X} is a successor of object X (notated as {X}$X), then object X optional property of being incomplete, holds.)
OR
~A is (If object {X} is not a successor of object X (notated as {X}~$X), then object X optional property of being complete, holds.)
Another example:
A is ({X} is a successor of object X (notated as {X}$X))
OR
~A is ({X} is not a successor of object X (notated as {X}~$X))
successor is an optional property of object {X} that if used as a possible relation between object {X} and object X, object X optional property of being unbounded (and therefore incomplete), is satisfied.Define successor.