• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Dawkins in NYC on March 15

I just saw him last night at ASU in Tempe, AZ. He spoke for an hour to 3000 people, apparently his largest audience ever. He used a Powerpoint presentation, and took questions. Then he signed books in the lobby, with a line of about 400 people stretched across the room. The whole thing was first-rate, and seemed to appeal to everyone. If you can clear out your schedule, do so! Be advised, tickets sold out pretty quick for this.
 
I saw him last year at the NY Academy of Sciences (or whatever it's called) and would love to see him again but damn it...I have family in town. If that falls through I'm there.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom