• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

David Ray Griffin's 2009 European Tour

ref

Master Poster
Joined
Dec 15, 2006
Messages
2,685
Just in case some of you are still interested in questioning these guys live, here are the dates for Griffin's 2009 "Time for a Second Look" European Tour.

European Tour Dates

April 14th, 2009 - London
City University
Oliver Thompson Lecture Theatre
The Tait Building
Northampton Square
London EC1V 0HB
7 pm

April 15th, 2009 - Brussels
Centre culturel et de Congrès de Woluwe-Saint-Pierre
Avenue Charles Thielemans
93 - 1150 Bruxelles
Langue : anglais + traduction simultanée en français
19 h 00

April 17th, 2009 - Paris
Espace 1789
2/4 rue Alexandre Bachelet
93400 Saint-Ouen
Langue : anglais + traduction simultanée en français

April 18th, 2009 - Lausanne

April 20th, 2009 - Madrid
Ateneo Madrid
Calle del Prado 21
Madrid
19.30

May 7th, 2009 - Lucerne
Veranstaltungshalle der Chlöpfen
Rothenburgstrasse 89
6274 Eschenbach / Kanton Luzern
19:00 Uhr

May 9th, 2009 - Hamburg

May 11th, 2009 - Stockholm

May 13th, 2009 - Trondheim

May 14th, 2009 - Oslo


Source: http://www.voltairenet.org/article159516.html


He will also make an appearance on 21st of April in Rome, with Giulietto Chiesa.
 
Last edited:
Is he going to make Sydney at the end of the year? That's where Gage is taking his vacation hours this year, and I thought I saw Jones heading there as well.
 
Is he going to make Sydney at the end of the year? That's where Gage is taking his vacation hours this year, and I thought I saw Jones heading there as well.

Apparently not.

"Only" these guys are going to Sydney in November:

Steven Jones, Richard Gage, David Leifer, Frank Legge, Paul Mason, James O’Neill, Janice Mathews and Luke Rudkowski :p
http://aotearoaawiderperspective.wo...-the-the-hard-evidence-911-was-an-inside-job/


If any Aussies are interested, here is their "challenge":

The same expert scientists, activists and scholars are calling on the “9/11 Truth Debunkers” to present questions and make argument as to why the CD Hypothesis is wrong; if they can? Obviously it is extremely unlikely that any “Debunkers” will show up as they prefer to frequent forums with their hit and run methods and often resorting to blatant censorship or denial when the evidence is just to tough to refute!

Oh the irony.
 
Last edited:
Spewing idiotic ideas makes money off the knowledge challenged. If audiences knew they could google all DRG lies, hearsay, and delusions for free they might be upset to sit through his garbage talk and pay.

No Pulitzer Prize for DRG failed hearsay and lies. Why? What a dolt when you look at his message; but he is really a modern snake oil salesman making money off of books of stupid ideas about 911. Bet RedIbis loves DRG doltish work.
 
I thought the Twoof Movement was dead.

Yup, you killed it by running away from the DNA evidence at the Pentagon.

Jones killed it by pushing fraudulent science in a vanity journal.

DRG killed it by publishing complete lies in every one of his books.

CIT killed it by misrepresenting their own witnesses statements.

Patriots for Truth killed it by listing people who died in the collapses as truthers on their site.

Gage killed it by his ridiculous cardboard box demonstration.

Barret killed it by threatening to hang people who disagreed with him.

Judy Woods killed it by her hutchinson effect DEW

Ace Baker and the rest of the no planers killed it by forgetting about the eyewitnesses.

PFFT killed it by sucking up to frauds like CIT.

Heiwa killed it with a pizza box.

Waterboy killed it by lying about UW's tests.

We are Change killed it by beating up a girl in a wheel chair.

Loose Change killed it three and half times, at least.

The Neo-Nazis, the Holocaust Deniers, aborted the truth movement with their anti- Semitic propaganda.

The Truth movement killed itself by doing nothing more than JAQ'ing off for nearly eight years.

You run with a fine crowd, Truther.
 
Apparently not.

"Only" these guys are going to Sydney in November:

Steven Jones, Richard Gage, David Leifer, Frank Legge, Paul Mason, James O’Neill, Janice Mathews and Luke Rudkowski :p
http://aotearoaawiderperspective.wo...-the-the-hard-evidence-911-was-an-inside-job/


If any Aussies are interested, here is their "challenge":....
I'm not that desperate - tho' we could bar them as "undesirables".

No point taking them on when they control the ground. Any real challengers they will gag....
 
How long do you suppose it will be until Truthers realize that all these "truth tours" are is an excuse to tour the world on their dime?

Right around the time the gang decides that their next conference has to be in Bora Bora.
 
European Tour Dates

April 14th, 2009 - London
City University
Oliver Thompson Lecture Theatre
The Tait Building
Northampton Square
London EC1V 0HB
7 pm

April 15th, 2009 - Brussels
Centre culturel et de Congrès de Woluwe-Saint-Pierre
Avenue Charles Thielemans
93 - 1150 Bruxelles
Langue : anglais + traduction simultanée en français
19 h 00

April 17th, 2009 - Paris
Espace 1789
2/4 rue Alexandre Bachelet
93400 Saint-Ouen
Langue : anglais + traduction simultanée en français

April 18th, 2009 - Lausanne

April 20th, 2009 - Madrid

The Madrid one is next monday. Has anyone attended to the previous talks? How long are they?

I was considering whether to go or not, but if it gets too long, I would have to leave early.
 
The Madrid one is next monday. Has anyone attended to the previous talks? How long are they?

I was considering whether to go or not, but if it gets too long, I would have to leave early.

JamesB has attended one, as well as adversity1. I guess it's 1-2 hrs?
 
After reading the link, I have to say something about where he'll be tonight.

DRG will be at a room which is situed near a mall, itself situed in an industrial zone and in a suburb which has a bad reputation because of a high level of crime. Not really Paris, not really a prestigious place... And he's charging EIGHT EUROS for a shortened version of his lies? He's greedier than Gage!

If I had to spend 8 €, I'd rather spend them into a McDonalds menu.
 
Last edited:
JamesB has attended one, as well as adversity1. I guess it's 1-2 hrs?


mmm... an hour is just in the limit of how much i could stay...
240-185 said:
After reading the link, I have to say something about where he'll be tonight.

DRG will be at a room which is situed near a mall, itself situed in an industrial zone and in a suburb which has a bad reputation because of a high level of crime. Not really Paris, not really a prestigious place... And he's charging EIGHT EUROS for a shortened version of his lies? He's greedier than Gage!

If I had to spend 8 €, I'd rather spend them into a McDonalds menu.

In Madrid they are doing it in the very center in a reputable place, and it is for free. If I had to pay 8 euros, I wouldn't even think of it.
 
I happened to be in London at the same time as his talk there.

I was there to see AC/DC at the o2 Arena. :D
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom