• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Danny Jowenko dead?

CompusMentus

Waiting for the Worms
Joined
Aug 31, 2009
Messages
1,807
Location
Swansea UK
I've seen some reports (on truther fora) that Jowenko died in Holland in a car crash.

Perhaps one of our resident Dutch contributors can confirm this?

Sorry if this has been already reported here. I couldn't find anything with the search option. Mods feel free to merge. #


Compus
 
I found it in Engish on Whatreallyhappened.com. Almost word-for-word, I think. But is there some mention in the Dutch version of a dog in the car with him? I only know a few Dutch words.
 
And this had absolutely nothing to do with my favorite kitty.

Nothing.


Understand?
 
Hit #1 was Godlike Productions, so it HAS to be true.
 
NWO Kitty was in Vegas shooting up a poker room (again). You can't blame him for this one.
 
I found it in Engish on Whatreallyhappened.com. Almost word-for-word, I think. But is there some mention in the Dutch version of a dog in the car with him? I only know a few Dutch words.

There is.

"Ook zat er een hond in de auto".
 
Seems to be all a'buzz in truther circles, can't find any MSM source. Barry Jennings redux surely forthcoming.

It's possible to find reports about the accident on some Dutch news sites:

hartvannederland.nl/nederland/zeeland/2011/dodelijk-ongeluk-in-serooskerke/

hvzeeland.nl/Nieuws/Item?nid=17089

but the victim's identity had not been made known by the time these reports were published.

The accident happened though, and a dog was in the car.

I don't think you're likely to find much beyond this in the MSM.
 
It's possible to find reports about the accident on some Dutch news sites:
hartvannederland.nl/nederland/zeeland/2011/dodelijk-ongeluk-in-serooskerke/
hvzeeland.nl/Nieuws/Item?nid=17089
but the victim's identity had not been made known by the time these reports were published.
The accident happened though, and a dog was in the car.
I don't think you're likely to find much beyond this in the MSM.



Thanks for that soliboy.

One of the truthers mentioned an obituary by the crash victims wife (I think) perhaps that could confirm it's the right guy. I can't remember where it was now I'll look it up later......

Compus
 
The news site in the OP talks about "Danny Jowenko uit de gemeente Veere" (Danny Jowenko from the municipality of Veere). Veere is indeed where Jowenko's company, Jowenko Explosieve Demolitie B.V., is located.

No report of his death on the company's homepage yet: http://www.jowenko.com (however, that site is very static, don't find any updated pages on anything)

Let me try a translation of this report:
Danny Jowenko from the municipality of Veere has lost his life in Serooskerke on saturday evening by a frontal crash against a tree.

The accident happened shortly before half past seven (near?) the commercial area De Zompe at the intersection of Wilgenhoekweg and Hondegemseweg. The victim sat trapped and died on the spot. A dog sat in the car, too. It still lived, and is taken by the animal ambulance.
 
Last edited:
Here is an obituary:

http://i51.tinypic.com/30b0oqw.jpg

I paraphrase:
Hope
Man is part of nature
Nature always moves
There is no stillstand, rest or ... (?)
Only growth and change

We are uncurably sad because of the death of our dear husband and dad Danny Jowenko
Born in Middelburg 14th december 1955, died in Veere 16th july 2011
Ingrid Rijkse
Nicky
Layla

Veerseweg 107, 4351 SL Veere (That is the company address?!)

Danny has been taken to the mourning room 'Middelburg', Buitenhoovelaan 1. There will be the opportunity for farewell on wednesday 20th july between 7:30pm and 8:30pm.

The cremation ceremony will take place on thursday 21st july 3pm in the crematory at the Westelijke Oude Havendijk 3 in Middelburg.

After the ceremony is an opportunity to condole the family at the restaurant 'De Tropen' at the Damplein 27 in Middelburg.

If you haven't received a mourning letter, please consider this advertisement as such.
 
Last edited:
It's possible to find reports about the accident on some Dutch news sites:

hartvannederland.nl/nederland/zeeland/2011/dodelijk-ongeluk-in-serooskerke/

hvzeeland.nl/Nieuws/Item?nid=17089

but the victim's identity had not been made known by the time these reports were published.

The accident happened though, and a dog was in the car.

I don't think you're likely to find much beyond this in the MSM.

Maybe 'Zembla' who screened his profssional opinion of the controlled demolition of WTC7 on Dutch TV would be interested.
 
I think some truther killed him because although his professional opinion that WTC7 was a demolition was helpful, his professional opinion that WTC1 and WTC2 couldn't possibly have been CD pretty much screwed that up completely.
 
I think some truther killed him because although his professional opinion that WTC7 was a demolition was helpful, his professional opinion that WTC1 and WTC2 couldn't possibly have been CD pretty much screwed that up completely.

WTC7 will do fine on it's own. I dare say we will be able to swing back to the Twin Towers at that point for another look.
 
Folks, maybe we wait a few hours (less than 9, at which time Ingrid, Nicky and Layla will retire to their bedrooms after a day of mourning) until the man is properly entombed, and his family has said their goodbyes? Nothing has changed with regard to Danny's thoughts on 9/11, except that he can no longer be asked. His death is not really a good reason to rehash speculations about how he formed opinions some years ago. We've done all that more than enough.
 
Was that just something that gets messed up when you translate it into english or are there actual animal ambulances there?
 
Maybe 'Zembla' who screened his profssional opinion of the controlled demolition of WTC7 and WTC 1 and 2 on Dutch TV would be interested.

not that you forget his oppinion about those collapses
 
Was that just something that gets messed up when you translate it into english or are there actual animal ambulances there?
Yes, we actually have those.
They're not exactly like normal ambulances; they don't have blue flashing lights, and have to obey traffic laws.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom