• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Crystal skull comes to Edinburgh this Sunday!

Big Les

Philosopher
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
5,058
Location
UK
http://www.histories-mysteries.com/

I was all set to go and see it too, until I realised that the skull is still with the Mitchell-Hedges and is being pimped for psychic and New Age BS reasons. They won't get my fiver, I can tell you.

Still, those are quite some "experts" they've lined up.
 
'The Skull' page on that site, whilst not exactly explicitly saying the skull is genuinely woo, is a little economical with the truth.

Something that has been debunked on a channel 5 documentary is really a bit of a joke tbh. Would love to hear what they are going to say about it.

And Harry Oldfield, just wow!.
 
Thanks Dr A - I meant to include the SW link in my post. I noticed that it mentioned that MH had stopped exhibiting the skull - looks like she/they/whoever is in need of some extra cash.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom