• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

CrimeCon and Hypocrisy

Yes, I have seen that, such as poster who seems to believe that Scott Peterson is innocent. Even if I disagree with them, I actually prefer people who want to see the good in people, the benefit of the doubt, than the bad.

Still, if she wanted to buy tickets and go like everybody else, great, but I see hypocrisy with her being a featured guest.

I am not a fan either, BUT from the convention runners POV, she is a person likely to draw more attendees and, thus, more income for the con (if it is successful). Having helped run a number of successful smaller SF cons and dealer/huckster rooms I know well how that works!!!!!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom