• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cops kill yet another black guy for probably no reason

I thought we did a few posts ago...

It has not been proven that hitting a person with a side mirror, from a forward moving vehicle, would end up with the person on the hood ( front) of the car. As a mechanical engineer, I find this a highly improbably scenario. I wouldn't have to stretch my imagination at all to say it was impossible...

I know this is a derail of the OP, but if anyone can show this is possible, I'd like to see it. The previous video doesn't follow that scenario.
 
It has not been proven that hitting a person with a side mirror, from a forward moving vehicle, would end up with the person on the hood ( front) of the car. As a mechanical engineer, I find this a highly improbably scenario. I wouldn't have to stretch my imagination at all to say it was impossible...

I know this is a derail of the OP, but if anyone can show this is possible, I'd like to see it. The previous video doesn't follow that scenario.

I think it was like the 'Seinfeld' episode: "The mirror hit me, then yadda, yadda, yadda, I ended up on the hood."
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom