• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Continuation of youtube discussion

skeptical

Muse
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
957
I have never done this before and I hope its ok with everyone, but I have been having a religious discussion with someone on a youtbue comments page (yeah, I should have known better I know), and it has gotten way OT for the youtube video and given the word limitations in the comments its just not a good forum for long discussions.

So, assuming this is fair game, I am going to start this thread and invite the person here to continue the discussion. Its pretty far ranging about Christianity and followers of it; they are I'm not.

I am going to make the offer and cash out otherwise, its exhausting trying to cover 20 topics in those short posts. Then again, maybe I'm just a verbose jagnut.

Thanks for humoring me.
 
Well, it started out with claiming they knew God was behind global warming and that the end of the world would come in 7 years and it just went downhill from there. I am making the offer right now, I'd prefer to give him/her the opportunity to post their thoughts first being the newcomer. Assuming they take my offer.
 
Well for the last 30 minutes or so I have been trying to post my invite on the comments page of the youtube video and it is not working. I don't know if comments have been disabled or what, but its just not taking it.

If and when it takes the comment, maybe they will show up. Till then, I feel like a d-bag for posting this prematurely. Sorry.
 
Just message the guy. Or tell us what the debate was about and we'll kick the idea around for a bit.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom