• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Conservatives still hate Sandra Fluke

What makes you think the people in those pictures are "liberals"?

Did you also notice the woman in the background?

The guy groping the cardboard cutout is Obama's speechwriter and the guy feeding her beer is some douchebag with "Obama staff" written on his shirt.
 
I'm right there with you.

I was actually listening today and heard him tell a caller that he [Rush] really "does not like people".
Contempt and cynicism. There was a time that he would champion the ethos of Ronald Reagan to see the best in people and accept that difference of opinion shouldn't mean seeing political opponents in the worst possible light. Reagan and Tip O'neil were actually on very good terms.

Then Rush started calling people "wandering shreds of human debris". As a Christian I found that incongruous with Christ's admonition doing good to "the least of these". Over time Rush moved away from the optimism and a belief in humanity to a paranoid victim-hood and he often find the very worst in humanity. His classless mockery of Michael J. Fox being and calling Fluke a slut being among the very worst examples that I can remember.
 
Okay what are there names, Virus?
Assuming for the moment he is being tongue-in-cheek, two random guys having fun with a cut out of Clinton doesn't begin to compare with a elected official working to deny women's rights. The cut-out so pales in comparison that it's embarrassing. So let's dishonestly improve the lie (not a tautology, a golf simile).
 
Assuming for the moment he is being tongue-in-cheek, two random guys having fun with a cut out of Clinton doesn't begin to compare with a elected official working to deny women's rights. The cut-out so pales in comparison that it's embarrassing. So let's dishonestly improve the lie (not a tautology, a golf simile).

I love (heart, blood pump) how the argument always stoops to belittling. The use of the word "douchebag" is always so thought-provoking.
 
Last edited:
Zig...

Show me anywhere, anyhow, any way you can of ME mentioning "population EXPLOSION"?

I bet ya can't?

You didn't, and I didn't say you did. But you responded to a post of mine where the only sentence you quoted was my question to thai, "Again, what population explosion?" So despite you never using the phrase (which, again, I never said you did), it is logical to conclude that your post was supposed to be an answer to that question. Are you now claiming that your post was simply a non-sequitor? Because otherwise, your point here is completely irrelevant.
 
Obama staff "hostile workplace for women"

"I felt like a piece of meat".

http://m.washingtonpost.com/politic...-and-ignored/2011/09/16/gIQAAOSSXK_story.html
If we could just get Romney into the White house with his binders of women this would all be solved.

Anyway, I'm sure glad this book is coming out. Not since the Vince Foster murder has rumor been so salacious.

From the Virus' link:

Dunn declined to discuss the specifics of the book. But in an interview Friday she said she told Suskind “point blank” that the White House “was not a hostile environment.”

“The president is someone who when he goes home at night he goes home to house full of very strong women,” Dunn added. “He values having strong women around him.”
So yeah, the book sounds legit.
 
You didn't, and I didn't say you did.

Exactly!

I was referring to population growth.

Now maybe you didn't say I SAID anything about population 'EXPLOSION' but your question TO ME was about "Population EXPLOSION".

To which I will say, I have no answer for that. However, it's a simple observation and understanding that YES there's more of a population in the United States now then there was 10, 20, 30, even 40 years ago. It's so elementary to figure this out that even an elementary school child can do it.
 
Last edited:
The guy on the left is Jon Favreau. I don't know who the other people are.

Ahhhhhhhhh Jon Favreau. A comedian. Yes, we always like to use comedians as a basis for our arguments against "liberals" don't we?

Hmmm, I'm thinking since Jon Favreau is a comedian, maybe groping the cardboard cut-out is a JOKE? Maybe?

Or maybe he's just another "douchebag"?
 
No, not that one, this one.



:nope:



Well, you got something right: he is just another douchebag.

Okay, I stand corrected on the different Jon Favreau's. Doesn't matter.

However...

I notice they have beers in their hands. Maybe they've been drinking and being a little out of control more than being "liberals".

Also seems to me that picture is a lame example of "liberals" being misogynistic with women. But... cardboard cut-outs can be fun, can't they?

So, they're "douchebags"? Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if it's about a person they don't know.
 
Now maybe you didn't say I SAID anything about population 'EXPLOSION' but your question TO ME was about "Population EXPLOSION".

You quoted this post of mine. In that post, I was replying to this post from thai. My question was directed to him, not you, because he DID use that term, and I was replying to his post. It wasn't until after you replied to that question that I used the term with you, because I assumed you were actually talking about the question you responded to.

But I promise that from now on, I will try not to assume that your posts have any connection to the posts that they respond to.
 
You quoted this post of mine. In that post, I was replying to this post from thai. My question was directed to him, not you, because he DID use that term, and I was replying to his post. It wasn't until after you replied to that question that I used the term with you, because I assumed you were actually talking about the question you responded to.

But I promise that from now on, I will try not to assume that your posts have any connection to the posts that they respond to.

Zig...

Do you remember the number I gave you concerning the increase in population between 1970 and 2010?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom